D.Va Nano Cola Challenge FAQ

To complement the release of our limited-time D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge, we’ve teamed up with a suite of broadcasters and Twitch to release a series of themed Twitch Drops! Between now and September 10, unlock eight all-new D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge sprays simply by watching select streams on Twitch.

For more details, please check out the blog post here.

IMPORTANT: In order to earn D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Twitch Drops, you need to link your Blizzard and Twitch accounts. Visit the Twitch Connections page(Twitch) to log in and complete the link now.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q. How do I link my Blizzard and Twitch accounts?

A. Log in or create a Twitch account. Visit the Twitch connections page, find the Blizzard Battle.net section, select your preferred gameplay region, and click Connect.

Before linking your accounts, check to see that you’re not logged into any other Blizzard accounts in the same browser, as this could cause complications. For the best results, we recommend completing the process in “private browsing” or “incognito” mode.

Click here to learn more.

Q. How can I tell which Blizzard account is linked to my Twitch account?

A. You can see which Blizzard account is linked to your Twitch account on Twitch connections page.

Q. Do I need to do anything beyond linking my Blizzard and Twitch accounts to be eligible for D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Twitch Drops?

A. Nope! When the criteria for a Twitch Drop has been met (for example, watching two cumulative hours of participating streams while logged into a Twitch account that is linked to your Blizzard account), you must simply be logged in to Twitch at the time.

IMPORTANT: Some browser plug-ins can block Twitch from registering your presence on the platform. To make sure you’re eligible for D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Twitch Drops, we recommended that you temporarily disable your plug-ins when watching participating streams. Neither Blizzard nor Twitch can provide support for issues caused by incompatible browser plug-ins.

Q. Which streams are participating in D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Twitch Drops?

A. Please see list of participating streams below. Note that D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Twitch Drops will only be active on these channels when streaming Overwatch during the promotional window (August 28 – September 10).

Seagull
Mirage
Fran
Anak
Afiz
Tyr0din
Zondalol
Coorja
Kimjaewon
esl_degun
NadiaCala
Kephrii
Valkia
AimBotCalvin

Q. How long will D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Drops be available?

A. D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Drops will be active on participating streams starting August 28 at 11:00 AM PDT and will remain available through September 10 at 11:59 PM PDT.

Q: How can I tell if I’m earning Twitch Drops?

A: If your preferred Blizzard account is linked to your preferred Twitch account, rest assured that your Overwatch viewership hours are being tracked! In-game rewards will be granted to accounts in batches.

Q. Can I watch multiple participating streams at the same time to earn D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge Twitch Drops more quickly?

A. No, Twitch Drops incentives can only be earned from viewing one stream at a time.

Please note that if you are watching multiple streams with or without an active Twitch Drops program, this may interfere with your ability to earn Twitch Drops at all.

For more information on Twitch Drops, visit the Twitch Help Center.

14 Likes