D.va nano challenge twitch bug?

I have connected my Battlenet and my Twitch and i have been watching Seagull’s stream for 3h and i got nothing. Is this happening to anyone else, what do i do???

2 Likes

For some reason the Overwatch Hero Gallery doesn’t say NEW on it so try exiting Overwatch then go back on it and check the D.va sprays section. This happened to me just a couple of minutes ago.

1 Like

I mean the sprays on twitch, my Overwatch isnt even on, but when i turn it on there are no new sprays, also there is supposed to be a notification on twitch but i get nothing

Haven’t logged into OW anymore since a couple hours but so far I have not gotten any notifications on Twitch that I have been getting a drop. I know it works though, or atleast used to, because I watched BCRF streams and everything was fine.

1 Like

How are you watching Twitch? On a laptop, phone, PS4, PC? Also, do the Twitch notifications say that you’ve gotten any drops?

I’m just curious, because last time I watched OWL finals on PS4 Twitch app I didn’t get any of the unlockable sprays or tokens, even though Twitch notifications show I got like 81 drops. :unamused:

1 Like

i watched for 2hrs and 30 mins and no drop yet! im out of house so i cant log into overwatch right now D:

As an FYI here is what the notification looks like

http://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/DvaTwitchDropNotification.png

If it is not dropping withing a reasonable amount of time, you may need to double check your Blizzard Account link to twitch or check out my streaming rewards guide for tips on things to check for:

Those Twitch notifications unfortunately don’t mean anything. When I finished watching the OWL Finals the Twitch notifications showed I got 81 drops for watching. Have I gotten the OWL Finals sprays or the double tokens yet? Nope. Even contacted Blizzard support and showed them what Twitch was saying, but they couldn’t do anything about it. Haven’t gotten anything, just have to shrug my shoulders because the system is broken and there’s nothing that can be done about it.

The rewards are handed put in batches
=not immediately

I play OW on Xbox and I’ve triple checked all my accounts are connected properly and I still can’t see the drops that I got so far from watching Seagull. I got the drop notifications on Twitch so I know that I should have them. My Blizzard acc is connected to twitch and my Xbox account is connected to my blizzard acccount. If anyone can tell me anything, I’d really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

You have to go to your settings on your Microsoft account and link (allow) the twitch app.

I spent 8 hours watching random streamers hoping to get dva nano sprays but i got nothing i felt like im just wasting my time on this s anyway fix this s

1 Like

Had the same issue. I disconnected my battlenet account and reconnected it. That seemed to work - got me 2 sprays at least.

… Though, of course, I left the stream up for a good six hours today and still only got the two. But two is better than nothing, so I think what I did worked, just not completely. =/

I’m about to give up on this tbh. I never play D.Va anyway. It’s not worth the hassle.

Hey I am having the exact same issue. My Battlenet/PSN/ Twitch are all connected and I have been watching streams in the back ground for almost 24 hrs and I still dont have any of the sprays. I’m watching the streamers on twitch on my PS4 and have made sure that they are streamers off the list and that they have Drops enabled.

I know some people are saying it can take a long time but its almost a day now and I dont even have one?

Any advise?

Have you had any luck? I’m redoing the stream watching and still nothing and going on hour 4… technically my 12th hour of watching streams in total and not a single drop was given. This seems to be a pretty big issue and it would be fair to make the sprays available at least through credit expenditure or leveling up as a way to make it up to the hundreds maybe thousands of people who wasted their time watching streams