D.Va is fine. Chill

Except you already made multiple posts about how much you like eating the broccoli and are now trying to claim you hate it.

1 Like

This doesnt even matter in the end does it? I have no idea why I am trying to argue with you when you went off topic the moment you came into the thread.

In arguing for D.Va nerfs, as they are,

More like these nerfs make D.Va more one-dimenional, which in that case, yes, it does makes her easier to understand and learn since there is not much else to do (which arguably lowers her skill floor). Making her one-dimensional also makes her largely ineffective at doing much else, and again therefore makes her a more straightforward and braindead hero (lowered skill ceiling).

With less to do, and the resulting less meaningful decision-making that has actual impact (increasingly, the kind of decisions we have now are, “which teammate should I choose to allow to die now?” or “what is the best way to prevent the most important teammate from being killed?” or “do I just sit back for now and blast away and look important and tell myself this is fine?”), that is what I’m upset these nerfs have been leading up to.

I don’t see these nerfs as resulting in more skillful play or increasing the depth of D.Va at all. Quite the opposite. Instead they are just increasingly pushing D.Va players back to being mere participants in team fights, whose purpose is to farm ult for their bomb, which itself, depending on the situation, can have little to no impact at all.

5 Likes

She isn’t though

I’ve seen your trash responses on every thread regarding the nerfs were you talk down to anyone who doesn’t scrim like yourself or who is a lower SR.

Yet when i called you out for having an Alt in that was hardstuck plat which you posted yourself in a comp thread you said nothing.

D.va isn’t fine she was blatently over nerfed and your personal bias against her is blatent as to why i couldn’t care less.

Think you need to “chill” and get over it yourself.

6 Likes

>tfw when you can’t get away with claiming that you don’t like a change but just have to deal with it because you just so happened to make a few (dozen) tiny posts gushing about the good things said change adds to the game and anyone who doesn’t like it is bad at D.Va. :frowning:

I guess somebody just can’t git gud at making do with having the cake or eating it too.

6 Likes

yep, towards my favorite hero in the game, you got me chief

I dont tho? All I do is say git gud, and that she is insane in organized play.

Okay? My alt is stuck in plat too, whats your point? I still stick with my comments in that thread. Thats why this thread ISNT about whether the balancing was good, but people have managed that anyways. And hot damn you must spend a lot of time on this alt.

No, I wont because we have the best hero in the game that is suddenly F tier

You can not like it, but dont go around saying that D.Va is weak, F tier or anything of the sort. That is my gripe.

Yet you can’t get your alt out of plat?

Which your apparent main is a higher SR?

Which tells me instead of getting better at the game you’ve got worse yet you have the nerve to tell people to get good?

Sure thing,

Very easy to think otherwise tbh, you’d fool me.

My point is your gross attitude and the fact you’ve thrown your weight around the forum yet your no better than average if we’re going by SR.

Clearly egotistical issues then.

She is WEAK, in comparison to what she was.

That’s a more than fair statement, her being overnerfed is no secret.

People have a right to express how they feel about it rather than be told to “get better” by some egotistical plat with a god complex.

6 Likes

That’s the problem. I do use it for my teammates. Heavily.

I rarely use it for myself. How in the hell are you gonna argue that this should be used for teammates, and then turn around and tell us to chill because it’s a nerf to our teammates and not ourselves?

5 Likes

i mean yeah, its a DPS account, whats your point? If I played off tank it’d be smurfing

News to me. She’s recieved 3 direct nerfs and 2 indirect nerfs since her rework.

Okay cheif. Now you’ve gone completely off topic and made this slightly personal for some reason? When you’ve done nothing to prove your point which is what a forum thread is about? Please stay on topic?

A nerf to a character that doesn’t need a nerf is an overnerf. Plain and simple.

4* direct nerfs. And the armor nerfs hit her really hard, considering she’s the only off-tank with armor and has very low tanking ability against sustain.

6 Likes

Can you remind me of all the D.Va nerfs? I cant recall the 4th one
Micros and boosters, and then 2 DM nerfs.

…That’s 4 direct nerfs.

You’re not one of those who can’t count to 4 ? I hope not.

5 Likes

Oh sorry, I go by patch. Yeah 4 in total I guess.

Take the moral high ground in competitive yet you feel free throw your weight around on the forums?

How kind, im sure those poor plat players could handle your D.Va? She isn’t very strong as of now so.

Could be you telling us to get good? From your perspective which i find very ironic.

Also your attitude around the forums towards others who say otherwise to your views yet you had the nerve to make this post?

Unreal.

5 Likes

You really brought a lot to the discussion. Thank you.

1 Like

You now know what you do for me, and most actual mains on this forum im sure.

1 Like

Ow you hurt my feelings.

You position same as before only 5 meters closer than you normally would. Omg stop pretending you need to be einstein to play with either version of DM. If anything you need to fly all over the place even more to quickly close the distance between people you are supposed to protect with a limited range of DM.

1 Like

And he have the right to express the opposite opinion, especially when he is dps Plat while being high Master when he maining D.va, which it does prove some point on itself.

Sure thing,

While being civil about it rather than telling anyone who disagrees to get good.

Irrelevant, doesn’t give you the right to be a jerk, whether your at master or GM SR it doesn’t entitle a thing and the forums need to understand this.