D.va Deserves a Halloween Terror Skin

Bubble Tea skin for mei? The day I hear about that in the game, my mind will be blown. Although, the person that talked about this mei skin in this forum is right about d.va. They might make the mech look not so much like a house just to fit the hitbox design if it were to come alive. Although about that spray you’ve sent, how would that come alive into the real game, I wonder… (knowing the mech in the spray is nothing like the real mech by size, design, etc)

Dragon and Gargoyle ideas aren’t completely horrible, as not only do we know that those kinds of skins can come true, but they can fit the same style into more than one character. Like the Carbon Fiber series, where they fit d.va, orisa, genji, etc. Or perhaps the Pirate series, where it fits junkrat, roadhog, etc. So because this type of thing exists, Dragons and Gargoyles are still possible choices for any character that doesn’t already have them.

(and also won’t work for characters that don’t make much sense getting the skin topic, like a dragon genji or hanzo, whom summon dragons in the first place, so why become dragons if you can summon them, and how do you summon dragons as a dragon in the first place?)

1 Like

Hello guys I made few ideas about new halloween skins and a gamemode, so if you want to check it out.

She does need a skin

Doesn’t Reaper have a Headless Horseman skin already?

I would have figured that Genji could have gotten a skin based off his appearance in the Junkenstein comic, but alas, he too gets sidelined for “Scorpion Widow.”

I know people throw around a Pumpkin mech idea, but I think that’s too basic and doesn’t really make sense (a non-circular pumpkin that can fly?) I could see them try to make a costume based on Sci-Fi horror for DVa’s mech. It may not fit the European folklore theme that most characters have with their costumes, but I feel that a costume shouldn’t be just slapped together just for the sake of it. I do hope DVa eventually gets a Halloween costume, but one that is based off its creative merits rather than just for the sake of it.

1 Like

Maybe Something along the lines of the T-800 or some kind of actual horrific cyborg, and not a flesh wrapped android.