Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed again

Do you think OW2 will be released before Cyberpunk 2077?

Personally, i believe Half-life 3 will come out before either of them

8 Likes

Well if we take wow as an example as whats going to happen… OW2 is a few years off…

It’s coming out “soon”.
Soon = few years.

2 Likes

doesnt seem likely to me, unless for some reason cyberpunk gets delayed all the way past blizzconline which to me is the absolute earliest possible date for ow2

and i couldn’t imagine it getting delayed much past that

1 Like

SOONTM

1 Like

What are you on about lol. Valve released a trailer a few weeks back…

https://youtu.be/ub82Xb1C8os

4 Likes

I mean, if they don’t delay it again, it’s out in December. I doubt OW2 will see the light of day this year.

Let it be delayed as long as needed, in order to be released polished and complete.

I prefer a very late release of a good product, rather than a rushed release in cost of quality, and most importantly, the health of the devs due to unreal crunching.

4 Likes

Thats why its good Blizzard havent said a release date for OW2. Release dates can be delayed, “soon” cannot be.

1 Like

I’m still patiently waiting for a sequel to Spaceballs

a delay of six months mean the development team wants extra time to polish and work on the game, a delay of one month is never a good sign.
this means that they still haven’t been able to tidy up Cyberpunk 2077 to the standart they want it to be in.
since CD Project Red is a publicly traded company they are probably being pressured by investors to put out a product at least toward the tail end of the last quarter.
I want Cyberpunk 2077 to be awesome, but things just don’t line up with the development of this game compared to Witcher 3, I’ll wait until the final product is ready and see for myself.

Dude it’s Nov already and they have not said anything about preordering. it’s not coming out this year lol.

I was talking about Cyberpunk coming out in December; the new release date is Dec 10th.

1 Like

oh sorry’z friend…

They delayed the release by like 3 weeks, ITS NEVER COMING OUT!!!

1 Like

I must be the only one who doesn’t enjoy CDPR’s work, and has no interest in Cyberpunk.

and i believe it’s gonna get delayed again

Lmao, did it actually?

That’s a fat rip.

OW2 will be here in April/May of next year honestly.