Cut sound in overwatch

HI there, I recently bough a kitten and he really likes to walk over my keyboard xD Problem is he did something to the sound in the Overwatch. Its like cut in half in volume. I am using razer kraken v2 headset and usually had it at 50% now I have to do it to 100% in the game and ONLY in this application. Any sugestion how to reset it xD No changes in options about sound either, everything is ok there.

I’ve had this problem too, all audio drivers work perfectly fine too.

I looked in all sound options in the widows, in razer synapse app, and everything looks good. reseted everything to default with no change… Any sugestions?

Are you sure if was the kitten? Might just be a coincidence as there was a recent Windows Update that has been causing audio issues. That’s listed on their known issues here: September 10, 2019—KB4515384 (OS Build 18362.356) - Microsoft Support

Although its possible the kitten updated your Windows xD

As far as workarounds, you can try enabling Dolby Atmos in the Overwatch sound settings as we’ve seen this help in a few cases. There is supposed to be a fix coming out this month for the issue though.

Indeed I did a windows update recently and didnt play the game (played assasins creed oddysay on ps4). Thx for answer, unfortunetly workarounds didnt help :stuck_out_tongue: but I found a difrent workaround. I changed the audio volume in control panel just for the game to 100% power of my headset (previously 50%) and the rest stayes the same. It does a trick for now, waiting for windows update :slight_smile:

That would be dirty but who knows xD