Custom Text not displaying

Hey guys, I’m having an issue where custom text in workshop games isn’t displaying. All I seem to get is a transparent black box with no text inside where there should usually be writing. I see the title prompts at the top of my screen but never the text that should usually be above my ult meter. Any known solutions? Thanks!

I’m dealing with this as well, and there’s absolutely nothing online detailing how to fix it! Did you ever find a fix for this?

1 Like

Oh man, I remember reading this and meant to reply to it, check to see if your text has a color set to it, I’m pretty sure it will just show nothing if it’s set to NULL. “Color(White)” or something should work. If it’s a custom color, make sure the alpha is not set to 0 (set it to 255) or it will also not show anything.

I don’t see a setting where I can change the text color. This is an issue that I’m having as a user of custom games, not as someone who is creating one. Where would I find this?

https://i.imgur.com/Ax8Mq1I.jpeg

If you can see in the center bottom, there’s a weird translucent black box that SHOULD have text in it but just doesn’t :confused: