CTF, low gravity and many other arcade modes

This would be my ideal overwatch. The other modes are pretty dull.
:heart: Total Mayhem :heart:

2 Likes

I see CTF in the rotation every 3rd week or so.

The rotations are to prevent burnout of a particular game mode, so regular Arcade players can have some variety pop up by the time they get bored.

You can always make a Custom game. They can fill up pretty fast especially if you put clickbait in your title.

I too enjoy CTF on an inhuman level. I’m just waiting for Comp No Limits.

and similar quotes. you clearly dont read much, since i mentioned already why custom games are a bad excuse.

Of course not i was not that interested in reading the comments so i simply gave a solution to your problem whatever excuse not to you gave doesnt matter to me because i do not feel like reading through the comments about this topic

simple solution to that to, dont click the topic

Honestly I think Mystery Heroes should just be placed outside of the arcade next to Quickplay. We all know it’s permanent and all agree that it would be better if it didn’t take up 1 of the available 5 slots in the arcade. Now anyone can play MH whenever and others could enjoy more variety in the arcade. Either that or scrap that ridiculously large square and add an extra slot in its place, making 6 options available.

2 Likes

I believe the reason they have so little slots is due to inevitably longer queue times with more modes.
Though, you could argue that they have more slots during events, since they have multiple difficulties for some modes (Archives brawls for example) so I don’t really know how well that holds up.
Though again, the queue times for other arcade modes during those events is usually (Or at least in my experience) abysmally long so again I don’t really know how well that holds up.
I assume they must have a logical reason for adding more slots, to which there’s no way of us knowing.

I feel like I just had an argument with myself.

CTF for OP is Mayhem for me.

Mayhem gets more love than CTF, which is its own thing, but it’s still relevant to the issue at hand.

But if anyone dares to suggest mystery get taken out for a day (which it did,) they’ll get yelled at (people yelled at blizz until it got put back)

So that mode’s staying.

1 Like

CTF is a great mode. I only wish it were permanent on arcade and that people knew how to play this mode (because clearly, they don’t, they just run around like headless chickens most of the time)

have to agree on that. just a waste of a mode. its compleatly different from normal objective modes, so of cause doing the same wont work. oh well, i guess we will never see it getting any love aside from maybe once a year around luna new year.

theres no way its a que time issue they have billions of people playing at all times of the day.
halo had so many game modes and never had i ever got a regretful que time.

1 Like

This is the one time i approve necroing old thread. This issue still needs more attention.

I just open OW and see that there isn’t CTF mode in Arcade, so no reason to play the game today.