CTF Achievement Spray Bug

same :confused: got them a while ago but figured they wld be rewarded when the event came around. ig not

2 Likes

Same here, got both before the event started. No sprays. Did the criteria for both achievements today, still nothing.

3 Likes

me too! I got both of them on the 9th and they show in my achievements as marked, but in the actual hero gallery i can’t use them.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I love that Reaper spray too. Hope this gets fixed.

2 Likes

same issue… I got the achievement and still don’t have the sprays

1 Like

News about this bug

Blizzard Customer Service has tweeted out that the devs are very aware of this bug and working to fix it ASAP.

16 Likes

Thank you WyomingMyst :slight_smile:

I have the same problem :frowning:

I am glad I’m not the only one cause I was mad salty my friends have that cool reaper spray and I’m stuck with that flag spray that it used to be. https://twitter.com/Tsonchi/status/1088581755546857472?s=19

Same here I have the achievement unlocked for interrupted delivery but the spray is still locked for me.

I completed both achievements on 1/12/19 and when I got them, the place holder was blank at the time. Now that the achievements are live on the servers, it shows I unlocked them, but in Hero gallery it is still Locked. Blizzard/Dev fix your game ASAP. It would be appreciated.

Same with me. If you unlocked the achievements before the event started, you have achievements completed, but the sprays are still locked.

Same, I achieved one of the newest achievements and did not receive the spray for it. I would very much like the spray please

Same issue here. Hope Blizzard does something.

Bumping this! Please fix it Blizzard :heart:

I got both achievements before I am looked out of both.

I have the same problems. Guys,solve it please!!!

yea i have the same problem

I completed a cute spray achievement in ranked ctf after the evet started but still cant get my spray.

1 Like

same i hope they fix this