Cross play needs too be removed

Oh man, because we “love” aim assist in games like Apex, now in OW2 too ? Bruh

1 Like

Ide be happy with the option too opt out I guess.

1 Like

Aim assist IS meta in Apex Legends right now and I’m not even joking.

Pros are picking Bangalore just to counter aim assist with the smoke. It’s out of control. And we are talking about professional players, not regular plebs like us.

1 Like

Are you here to support my point? Thanks.
I never thought putting Aim assist players and MNK on the same lobby is good, I dont like OW2 doing it. Even if its on QP

1 Like

I have never wanted crossplay in any pvp game ever. In borderlands or destiny etc, its good.

Basically if they allow aim assist in pvp, we should be allowed to use aimbots with 10% assist or so

Can’t wait for this same topic to be brought up for the 50th time this month

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m 100% with you on this matter. We don’t always have to disagree.

If it’s being brought up on a daily basis maybe it’s a matter worth discussing.

So let’s discuss.

1 Like

What this guy said deffinetly.

iirc Crossplay players don’t get aim assist when playing with PC players

that said I’m all for the ability to opt out. I’ve said “Wow, that guy is on console?” exactly 0 times, but “Oh, of course they’re on console” more times than i can count.

Use one of the fifty other threads instead of spamming new ones.

1 Like

yeah the first part didn’t happen if you’re calling it an aim bot

lol…

if you are a pc player and you are losing to console players consistently, than thats a you problem.

AA on console is so they can “compete” with pc which has an inherent advantage from the start. ie: refresh rate, better hardware, dpi options etc…

This age old argument again.

I play both (play on console when my kids are with me and pc is massively better its not even close. Stop making excuses for being killed.

It’s going to be the new “remove private profiles”. Those threads show up every week since the option was implemented.

Good thing it’s not possible to play with console players in competitive! Otherwise this would actually be a major issue. As of right now, it’s just something for PC players to cry over.

Have u seen how overpowered the AA is? or are you just assuming because the only way anyone would argue its not overpowered is if they have it are using it and liking it

Because its simply redicules.

1 Like

in my unranked games when im forced to dump on console yeah…ive seen it. if you are dying to console AA then thats on you.

As someone who plays on both console and pc at around the same level,

the aim assist is not enough to make a console player outperform a pc player of the same rank.

I know it’s easy to try to blame other things for losses, but if you are frequently losing to controller players as a pc player, you’re probably doing something wrong.

That used to be true when the game first came out, however due to console players crying because they actually have to aim by themselves when playing with PC friends Blizzard decided to allow AA in cross platform games.

1 Like

Console players get the option to opt out of cross play, and get built in cheats…

Pc get neither, talk about discrimination

1 Like