Cross platform Overwatch

I have a friend who is playing on pc and he want to play with me. It’s ok BUTTTT i play on ps4 so I found out we can’t play together. Other games like fortnite, warzone have cross platforms, so why Overwatch can’t have it too? It’ll be much better from one side.

Most games from third-party developers still do not offer cross-play, this is because there are significant challenges involved for the developers as console architecture, business agreements, player networks, server locations, etc. are all factors that are considered. Officially right now, the Overwatch Development Team has stated they are interested in the idea of bringing Cross-Persistence, but that means only being able to share collected items on the same linked BattleNet account across all platforms, not actual multiplayer across their platforms.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players like myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. Please consider posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.