Credits Disappeared

Yesterday I got the popup saying “Last Chance to Spend Credits…Ends Oct 2” and today all my credits disappeared after my loot boxes were opened automatically? I had like 10s of thousands I was going to spend.

1 Like

Are you sure? I’ve just checked and mine are still there when I go into Hero Gallery and select a Hero - I got the message about lootboxes being opened .

Image from a minute ago.

https://i.imgur.com/78MxPYy.png

1 Like

They were doing a bunch of account migration from OW1 to OW2 style yesterday.

They might have screwed it up and lost his currency.

Can't log in to Overwatch, can log in to battle.net

Probably a good idea to file a support ticket for this

Overwatch 2 - Blizzard Support

3 Likes

This happened to me! I logged in today and my credits were at 315,000. Then the loot boxes automatically opened and my credits began to climb to 345,000+. When I logged back in, all of the credits are gone!

Edit: There is a message in the corner now that says, “The servers are currently busy and your balance will be updated at a later time.”

Have you logged out yet? Apparently it happens after you log out and log back in.

Give them a few days. The account merges produces some kind of errors.

Same for me, 1040 lootbox and 20k credits, opened automatically and I leaved the game and when I logged back, boxs and credits was gone

lol the servers are busy

they really can’t do even the simplest things right can they

1 Like

I’ve exited the game and gone back in since, yes. I haven’t logged out of Battlenet though.

Credit Balance zeroed out when lootboxes were opened - Technical Support - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

So you know

2 Likes