Credits And Skins bug

I don’t know if this is a bug or not but im pretty sure that it’s a bug. So yesterday 3/8/2018 I was buying 100 loot boxes and I opened all of it and suddenly an hour later or 2 I just found myself playing without a skin and I just ignored it because I thought that was something with my connection. but no when I looked at my skins only some of them is there and then I was like umm… and then I looked at the Blizzard launcher and it says that the system of the blizzard is still laggy and Im like maybe thats the problem. Then I checked an hour later it hasn’t fixed yet and then the next day I looked at my skins all of them is gone now. So I just wasted my
$79.98 on buying loot boxes that makes my credits negative and all my skins gone except the skins thats classic and the Origins skins. So I hope you can help me by this. |Thank You|

Hey there. Please see a topic I’ve made documenting things similar to this.
However, I would note that in your particular case it sounds like a charge back occurred on the loot boxes you purchased.
I’m not too knowledgeable on charge backs but I think they are essentially refunds. Check your bank account for any refunded payments or see if you have loot boxes again. I believe when charge backs occur they can cause items to vanish and most definitely cause negative credits.

I know it’s not a fix but any information for you I would hope is useful.

Topic: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/skins-missing-or-becoming-locked/1566

Expand And Click For A Direct Link

Ok thanks for the help, but is there a fix for this? I would like to know if there is.

I’m not sure if there is at this given time.
If this is due to a charge back on the loot boxes. Please do check your bank account to see if you were refunded or check in game to see if your loot boxes were re-issued.
You could try contacting the ‘Game Masters’ (Ticket support) and mention charge backs and that most of this occurred during the time OW / Blizzard was having issues. I can’t guarantee how helpful they will be just because with my experience they were pretty useless.

Here’s a link to them: https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/overwatch
Good luck dude.