Credit Balance zeroed out when lootboxes were opened

I’ve reached out to get more info on this.

2 Likes

Same here. Not only the credits are wiped out, when I earn credits they don’t add.

I heard there was a recent DDOS attack on Blizzard, maybe that’s why?

Same here, lost 1385 loot boxes that I had been saving to open on stream/video.

Forced things are never good and rarely work out the way you think they will.

Same for me.
Odd thing about auto opening boxes was credit earning seems to be hard queued and tied to the animation and you were not able to earn them more often than once every 3-4 seconds.
If you opened hero gallery or lootbox screen where you see credits you were able to see them slowly raising and could hear “ding-trrrrrr” sound every couple of seconds.
Went up about 30k credits before I decided to restart the game to see how much I have but now I only see 0 and can’t buy anything.

Someone said they got all their credits back by earning another loot box, can anyone else confirm ? (I’m not home, so I can’t try right now)

Hey all,

The Overwatch team confirmed that this is just a display issue causing credit balances to show up as 0.

Once the credit gains are all calculated and done on the back-end your credit balance will be displayed properly again.

6 Likes

I earned and opened new lootbox (that was full of duplicated) but it didn’t jug my credits from 0. Guess we have to wait like a few seconds per box so with thousands it will take an hour or two(?).
Hopefully it’s ok tomorrow.

edit: credits are back after approx. 3 hours

I have almost 300k credits and almost 400 unopened boxes. I haven’t had to use them in almost two years. I wish they would allow us to convert them somehow.

I have all the skins so everytime new skins come out I get the new ones pretty quick and never have to spend the credits.

I wish I could trade them 10k for 100 CP or something like that.

I hope it’s a glitch and they are stored somewhere, I had 1600+ loot boxes and and however many credits :’)

Edit: Looks like its fixed, I got a bunch of credits dropped

Lootboxes were scheduled to be opened on September 14, and it happened as intended. The currency will restore as they finish prepping accounts for OW2.

1 Like

Mine came back. Not sure if loot box triggered it

Same on my account my credit is showing 0, my 951 lootboxes has been opened but it looks like I don’t have something new on my hero gallery PLUS all of my old unlock were gone, please help

Same on my account.
Zero credits and approx 300 lootboxes.

I hope that’s a glitch.

The coins will return, just give it time. They are prepping for OW2 as mentioned above.

Mine came back! after turn on the game and waited about 30 mins or so.
Now I have 174k credits.

I had 60k credits and 1200+ boxes

Sounds about right. Thanks for reporting back.

I lost 127445 credits, I did take a photo of it,

The credits are still merging.

1 Like

Thank you for the update, much appreciated!!

Hi
I have been waiting for over a week for my 127K credits form overwatch, and haven’t seen them on OW2 yet

1 Like