Creating visual effects for a god with the Junker Queen Mythic skin

which is a shame, since I won’t be buying any of those great skins :frowning:

4 Likes

Don’t care. I won’t pay for a p2w pass no matter how amazing these mythics are (not better than most legendries imo) How about some effort into the acctual game instead? Where is “competitive deep dive part 2” I hope is delayed due to you actually planning to fix the awful ranking system, or at least revert it back to what it was in ow1.

1 Like

hopefully you wont have to pay for it or play 20+ hours of a mid gamemode either

Can y’all fix the game please and be useful.

Give us some real communication for once

1 Like

Dunno what system you are playing on but on the switch, it’s purple (red and purple version is the worse one)

See them giving the next one to Kiriko, followed by Sojourn and Ram next :face_in_clouds:

I like how they all tout the whole customization. Except there’s no RGB support. I smell future releases that have other color options.

K. That’s neat and all, but virtually nobody cares, at least while overwatch has so much wrong.

These are interesting stuff to read but I would like to mention that equipping the Mythic skin and emoting with Junker Queen has a big delay of about 5 seconds. The model either freezes or goes into T- pose so it is not well optimized and memory gets busted. Please fix this, playing on PS4.