Crashmailer_64 problem in Task Manager when OW is running

I started getting this random program popping up in Task manager when I have Overwatch open and playing. I have noticed that my fps will drop to the low 20’s when I average over 60 all the time not sure what to do to fix this pelase help ):

Juice,

Crashmailer shouldn’t be related to your FPS trouble. It’s just a program tied to the game client which will try to send us data when your game crashes. It’s pretty light weight, and it just does this so we can look for bugs or so that our customer support teams can check the crashes for problems if you contact us for help.

How long have the FPS problems been going on for? Have you tried anything to fix them?

1 Like

Ever since the new Symmetra changes has been updated on Live Servers And I have lowered my In game settings updated drivers all that sorts and it seems to just stay put with the same problems

Understood. Do you mind doing the troubleshooting in this post and if it fails, posting your DXDiag in that thread for me? The steps I sent there have been helping a number of players, and if it doesn’t work we need the information to look for similarities between players.

I am having the exact same issue with Crashmailer_64 being in my Task Manager every time I open OW and play. It kicks my CPU and Memory usage up tremendously and will slow down OW. How do I fix this?

1 Like

Touch23,

This is an older post but it’s normal for Crashmailer to show up while you’re playing. What’s not normal is your CPU/Memory usage being kicked up super high. Please try the troubleshooting I mentioned in the previous post. If it doesn’t work, you’ll want to start up your own thread since this one’s been inactive for a while and we don’t want to get everything confused.