Crashing with 4 different errors in the last month

In the last month I have crashed to desktop with 4 different error codes.

Overwatch - 1.43.0.0: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading from 0xffffffffffffffff
Overwatch - 1.43.0.0: EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION
Overwatch - 1.43.0.0: EXCEPTION_INT_OVERFLOW
Overwatch - 1.44.0.0: EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION

I have browsed through the forums but have not been able to fix any problems. I have updated my graphics drivers, checked internal temps and they all seem stable during gameplay. Im not sure how to attach the error logs on this post but I have a Dxdiag and msinfo file ready if you need that.

Hey, Kreme!

The crashes do not really call out anything specific. They are completely random. We may need to check your Windows Error log to see what is happening on your system at the time.

Please go to This link and collect the Windows Error Reporting section of the MSINFO. Do not post the whole MSINFO here. The only section we want to post here is the [Windows Error Reporting] section. We do not need to see anything before that.

To collect just the [Windows Error Reporting] section, before using the Export option on Step 4, use the expand button on the left hand side for Software Environment and at the very bottom of this section highlight [Windows Error Reporting]. Once it is highlighted, follow step 4 and Export to a text file.

You can paste it here by highlighting the whole post and using Preformatted Text option in the posting options, or use Pastebin to save the information.

Here is the pastbin url /Qcj9yYwy of the last 12 or so errors reported by windows

Hope this helps

Thanks for that!

Not much going on here, but I do see an Nvidia Container error. As the crashes are random, it may be best to default what we can and see if the crashes still occur.

Please try the following:

1. Start with a clean video card driver install. This will default all Nvidia settings, along with removing any possible corrupted installation. Completely uninstall your Nvidia drivers using: http://www.wagnardsoft.com/

Instructions for the Display Driver Uninstaller: DDU Guide / Tutorial | Wagnardsoft

Here is a video walk-through, also: How to Uninstall & Clean Out GPU Drivers with DDU! | The Best Way to Remove or Reinstall GPU Drivers - YouTube

Download the newest driver and install it: Official Drivers | NVIDIA

1. Use System file checker to verify any missing Windows files and file corruption: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

2. Create a new Windows admin account: Creating a New Administrator Account - Blizzard Support to see if the same thing happens on the new Admin account. This will rule out any Windows specific setting issues as all Windows specific settings will be defaulted.

3. Locate your Documents/Overwatch/Settings folder and delete this folder. This will default all in-game settings.

4. Make sure the Razer Chroma feature for Overwatch is disabled in the Razer application and that Nvidia Geforce Experience is completely closed while troubleshooting.

Please let us know the results, or if you have any trouble with the steps.

Thanks. Will get to work.