Crashing while playing competitive

Hi there my name is MisterFreezy,
and like you I’m a overwatch player.

After i did some cleaning on my PC and i updated the overwatch game.
i was playing competitive. When i was playing my game suddenly crashed what never happened before( I play Overwatch for over a year now ). i got suspended and after my suspension it happened again. exactly mid game everytime. now i have a suspension for 10 hours. because of the crashing i have to restart my computer every time and i can’t see what kind of error this is.

If you read this and you know what i mean please give the solution. And for any blizzard employee that reads this. Is it possible to give a reset on those suspensions. or can you look in the system that i never have left a game while playing competitive as proof. Thank you for reading.

Moved to Tech Support forum

I recommend doing full re-installation of Overwatch:

Also you may need to fully reinstall your graphics card driver. Remember to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely clean out your old driver. Then download the most recent NVidia or AMD for your system.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: