CRASHING MID GAME due to error (Nintendo Switch)

Ever since the new update today it keeps crashing mid game over and over again. It was working perfectly fine for me before the new update. (On the Nintendo switch) PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE! I’m going to get suspended because of it. Is anyone else having this issue???

39 Likes

Having this issue too. It’s been every single game I’ve played since updating the game.

13 Likes

Same. Checking for corrupt data now to see if that/redownloading fixes the issue

10 Likes

Seems to be happening to all Switch players. I’m currently on a two hour suspension, so I’m going through and posting on all of these threads in hopes it will get seen and fixed faster. It probably wont help, but I’ve got nothing better to do right now.

16 Likes

Last season we had a massive performance bug on ps5 which made the game unplayable. That took days to get fixed, so I wouldn’t hold your breath for a quick fix on switch.

8 Likes

I forgot about that. Yeah, I didn’t expect it to be quick.

5 Likes

Yep it is still not working on the Switch. Yesterday, up until the update no problems; now it is every game. I got banned for 4 hours because I deleted the software and cache, tried playing a match, then it closing. I did this twice.

10 Likes

Having this issue too. Only game mode I can play through is the new PvE mode. Any other game kicks me about halfway through. Wish this is fixed soon.

6 Likes

Likewise. Cant even do unranked anytginh without it closing.

6 Likes

Does anyone think they will make it up to the Switch players somehow? I don’t. lol

Also, it would be nice just to have communication from them acknowledging it and that they are actively working on it. I know it’s free to play, but I have purchased the battlepass, so…

9 Likes

Hi there,
Same issue happening to me on the switch. Super frustrating as we get suspended for nothing

8 Likes

Update today: checked for corrupted data - none
Redownloaded/installed software and no help.
Super frustrating when we’re getting suspended for errors within the system and not purposefully leaving games.

Hope they come out with a statement and fix soon.

9 Likes

It’s been almost impossible to play on switch since season 9 started.

5 Likes

I’ve had this issue too, all day. It’s getting frustrating as it’s every game, quick play, arcade, mystery hero’s, and even comp. I’m to nervous to try and get back into the ranks if I’m just going to get banned for something I can’t control.

6 Likes

I can’t play a damn game without crashing since the last update.hope they fix it real quick.playing on a nintendo switch.

4 Likes

Same problem here. Im suspended for 4 hours and my endorsement level has decreased because of being removed from games. Never had a problem until the season 9 update. Playing on Switch as well.

4 Likes

I’m right there with you. Had this problem with Paladins and didn’t know why. Now I do and it wasn’t a problem at all in season 8. Basically, I am stuck testing it each day by playing one match and having it close, deleting and reinstalling, and testing it again.

2 Likes

Mine keeps doing this too. I’m only playing quick play but I can’t even play that even more due to being suspended when IM NOT LEAVING!!! It’s so annoying and frustrating, I just want to play and have fun but I can’t do that without it quitting on me

3 Likes

Kept having this issue for two days. BUT!!! I may have an update! I’ve made it through 4 games no error or ejection. We’ll see how long this lasts.

My steps:
Checking for corrupted data
Redownloading game
Checking for corrupted data
Checking for any console/software updates
Restarting console

Hopefully this lasts and is what did the trick and hopefully helps someone else out too

2 Likes

BOOST!!! I can’t play, nothing. All I can do is customs but soon I’ll be crashed out . I got penalized and it is not even my fault. :person_facepalming:

1 Like