Crashing after Ashe Mardi Gras update (3-4 min like clockwork)

Hi, searched for similar topics but non seemed to describe my particular problem.

First of all I have never had any problems with Overwatch before this.
Now after Ashe Mardi Gras my game will crash to desktop, no error popup, no nothing. This happens every time, 3-4 minutes after game launch, weather I’m in a game or just sitting in the menu.

Nothing has changed with my system (Intentionally/that I know of) since the last time I was able to play last weekend. So Ashe update is definitely the likely culprit to have introduced some incompatibility with my system.

I have performed repairs, closed down all the overlay software (discord etc) that the support line has suggested to no avail. I have yet to reinstall the game. That shall be my next attempt.

Any help, suggestions or testimonies from others that might be suffering the same problem are most welcome.

I suggest you move this to the #technical-support forum.

After a crash grab a dxdiag and post here.

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message DO NOT shorten it. Instead, post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

*Edit
https://pastebin.com/PtP5Gy4Y

I mentioned above you can use pastebin if it doesn’t fit in one reply :slight_smile:

Oh sorry my mistake, I’ve edited my post above with the pastebin link instead of the partial code box.

Due to the number of crashes and errors in your report, I think it would be best for you to open a ticket with the staff, since they may be able to pinpoint why things are so unstable.

It might just be related to the Razer Chroma issue mentioned in the stickies, or it could be more serious Windows errors.