Crashes in Competitive

i have never experienced crashing in the past before, never in qp or competitive, but in the last few weeks i have crashed during competitive multiple times for no clear reason, it most often happens during the beginning, in which the whole match gets cancelled and i lose a bunch of sr and give everyone a bad time. I dont know why this happens i have pretty decent specs (1080ti, 16gb ram and ryzen1800x) and it has never happened before. So jeff could i get my 300sr lost from this issue back <3

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

We can try to help you to resolve your crashes. However we need more details describing the behavior of the crash or any error messages you see. Otherwise check these starting steps for tips:

well still damn annoying and frustrating to know that whenever you gain some sr the game will fricks you over and will force you to drop again