Crashbug in new build

My game frozen after i dead and i pressed space tab and mouse btn fast.
The screen locked, i cant do anything, i cant close the game, i cant switch tasks, because the game always on top. I heard my teammates comments, like: “a fking leaver again”. so thanks.
After I rejoin, i got ban for 10 mins because “I left the game”
so dear devs, you made a bugware update, and you ban the players if the bug appears.
If you can’t make a stable game, at least allow the fking user to CLOSE THE FKING GAME. And allow the rejoin, but now, you just simple ban the player, who got a crash. Aaaaawesome job.

thanks

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

The problem you described does not sound like a bug but instead sounds like severe connection latency. These steps may help:

the game crash is detectable, so dont say this blabla… when the game crashed, why you penalty it? its total madness.

This same happened to me. Game froze and sounds looping. Had to kill it from task manager. I also got stuck at a black screen when the match ended when it was supposed to go to the main menu

1 Like

From the game server? No it is not. The game server sees it as a disconnection or you go AFK and removes you for inactivity. Besides technical problem or not, when you leave a match it harms your team’s chances to win, so the penalty is to stop you from trying to play again without fixing the issue.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this bug. I saw it happen to a streamer immediately after the release of the patch (Emongg) as he joined a competitive match he froze, I thought “Hey, Maybe it’s just his PC acting up” I played countless of hours this morning before the patch maybe 10, I update the game as it releases play a few matches and i have the exact same problem that i saw on his stream, It happened after a death and when the game ended to me… I don’t lose internet connection my PC doesn’t have faulty hardware and i have to force close the game. It’s gotten stuck twice since the patch never previously. Thanks in advance.

1 Like