Crash without any report!

Hi, as I see again Blizzard launch some upgrade, and their customers have again problems. But why we have to pay by our rating score ??? SO, during the start the game is closed without any report. When I started to open game once again , the battle net was opened and connected, but the process of connecting to Overwatch server was unsuccesfull !!! I did this 4-5 times, I could chat with my friend over the battle net , but the process of entering to overwatch was not able to finish, I tryed to restart my computer but the problem did not disappear, I have no any blocking programmes, antiviruses and other mess. SO WHY ??? So I lost 50 points of rating score because of BLIZZARD problem. My internet has no any problems, I was able to connect to any game except OVERWATCH !!! It was 13-03 am 23 th of July 2019, time by Kiev.
After that , at aproximately 15-05 am I tryed to play with my friend who is based in RUSSIA , I was succesfully connected to Overwatch , We was playing one game when in second round we both began to have big MC !!! OK , if I would have it only alone , maybe I would believe that the problem is mine ! But we BOTH had the same problem !!! She in RUssia ! and I am in Ukraine !!! HOW??? Maybe the problem with blizzard servers??? so I insist on returning of my lost 50 rating score, and check ur game before uploading to .

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

When there is no error messages, this is often the sign of failing hardware for your computer. These steps may help:

So why I couldnot enter to game after ??? I restart comp, all others game were working , only Overwatch as always (I am not really surprised , because when Overwatch launch some new update - there is something wrong in players hardware , but not the problem of technical support of Overwatch, sure ))
WHY is it so !? Maybe as usual problems are in Overwatch server ?
I really couldnot enter to game about 30 min, the entering process was interepted and had no success in the end , WHY ??? It is also my hardware problem???

You could open a ticket with support, but make sure you use the EU site.