Crash in Graphics Drivers - RTX 2070

I’ve had the game crash twice tonight, stating a crash in the graphics driver. I’ve never had this issue before tonight.

With any PC-related tech issue, please include a DxDiag so members of the community can help you troubleshoot.

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message DO NOT shorten it. Instead, post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

If you don’t want community help (I don’t work at Blizzard) and require staff assistance specifically, you may need to open a ticket.

Too long, so the pastebin is…

/T5ecXTU6

There are not error messages related to the Overwatch client in your report. Because of this, I would recommend checking out this topic from the pinned threads:

If that doesn’t help, I would recommend removing your GPU drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller, and then reinstalling them.

Finally, if nothing else works, check for overheating.

Well it’s not overheating, I can pretty much guarantee that. It says it is a graphics driver issue. When it crashed, it gave me this code in the report screen…
D9015A5B-1E17-4073-BAB8-1BC332F3AAE9
Not sure what that means. I updated the bios on this system like 2 weeks ago, the chipset drivers are up to date. Keep in mind, this entire system is less than 3 months old. I will try reinstalling the GPU drivers. I use GeForce Experience to update my drivers, so I don’t know why there would be an issue there.

Because the GeForce experience doesn’t offer a clear installation, even though it says it does. It often leaves behind remnant files that can upset the next installation/update.

I can’t read error codes, only the staff can. What I can tell you is that GPU driver crashing is usually a third-party app interfering with the game displaying, which causes Windows to shut down your GPU. The game itself cannot shut down your GPU.