Crash, Come Back, Win Game, 8 Hour ban + lose 50 sr?

But here is my thing, what have you done to try to fix the crashes. you said you have hit the 8 hour mark which means you have had multiple instances where you have left the game, which I am assuming that you are crashing each time.

If this was your first violation I would understand that your frustration over the matters of the policy, however because you are crashing multiple times, and continue to try to play competitive play you’re becoming just as liable as any person who’s deliberately leaving games. So these penalties are perfectly justified in your case.

Again if you need help resolving these crashes I need more details about the crashes themselves.

1 Like

ik why its happening and ima have to get it fixed bc its my ram but I just kinda mad bc i was on a good win streak and stuff like that. PLUS. also i was reading threw and I think that there could b a way to check without need a bliz mod to see that game with the combat logs bc it needs to be placed some where you can see if the person is just standing still or just about to get hit by a phara. just make a bot its a AAA gaming company. Also if the game instantly turns off and the first thing they do is start spamming rejoin there should b a way to contest the ban. I also also think the season ban is a dumb thing because the are other games who deal with the same problem but dont have to lay out that ban ie rocket league and u could say that there are people who troll and throw games but make a report and review system which you might have, I just feel like laying out season bans should be reviewed more and not just made by a bot.

Blizzard knows that its too easy to fake a crash and disconnection and can’t discern the difference between the two. Besides you still need to learn that if you are crashing, realize it, and being ignorant to keep playing Competitive before fixing it…

…that makes you a leaver.

Honestly I wish we had a community manager or some other that posts and joins in the community as much as this Tech Support personnel did here. I feel they just posted more posts than the entirety of the other staff did in all of 2018