Covid notice: friendly insurance alert

If you are able to play overwatch, I assume you have internet.

If you are able to work from home…please set up to do so.

I work in insurance and literally every company is reminding us they will NOT cover business income losses or event cancellations

So if you have parents or family who needs to close down… Please help work together to stay afloat. Because even if the state closed them down… That income is halted and your business insurance will NOT help you.

I just wanted to share my knowledge since I usually screech on the forums. :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Can’t really flip burgers from home.

Luckily I’m currently unemployed so I might just wait a bit longer to find a job…

1 Like

It doesn’t really help me either…I work for insurance…but I am not rich . When they send me home…I’m sool lol :sob::sob:

1 Like

As a friendly reminder, this topic is not inherently intended toward Overwatch and topics of this nature tend to derail and cause flame wars.

If you are concerned about COVID-19 and need to learn more about it, please see the information page on the World Health Organization website. However I encourage others to keep the discussion on the Overwatch Forums strictly about Overwatch.

1 Like

Well my boss is already thinking about closing down the entire month of april. We’ll see, I might stay home and play ow.

1 Like

It might get locked or taken down but …I also feel that I should help my community with anything I know :woman_shrugging:t5: if it goes too far, i won’t be offended with the consequences

I just know I have a lot of forum time and sometimes it’s nice to be helpful

same here, luckily job center pays for next 2 months, hopefully this virus slows down so i can search for a job, im applying anyway, but im not sure they hire now , probably not XD

1 Like

If I get sent home to quarantine due to the Coronavirus, then I still get paid while quarantine.

1 Like

Medical dispatcher for nursing homes. I usually don’t get breaks lol, I mainly take calls for medication needs and send drivers to deliver. Currently drivers are not allowed inside the homes and have to wait by the front for a nurse to come sign for everything.

Who cares at this point what forum this is… soon we will have the same issue globally.

3 weeks ago my government claimed the virus would never reach my country.
Today our prime minister addressed the nation saying they will not lock down but go for herd immunity and told 80% atleast will be infected… This already proven not to work since u can get sick multiple times and the virus is keen on mutating…

My country estimate will be 170.000 deaths in 1 year alone.

Been working from home for over 5 yrs :slight_smile: how else can I post on the forums this much :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes