Countdown Cup - Seoul Dynasty vs Atlanta Reign

I got the Hunters somehow winning it all. But I think Atlanta wins this game. Don’t trust the Dynasty.

i usually cheer for chengdu anyway just cause they dont play meta…but their comp basically IS the meta right now…

so im rooting for galaxy instead…lol

1 Like

oh lord…i think gesture was juggling four people at the same time there…3 for sure

Let it Reign!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Checking the books for the 4 minute, 11 second completion time…

Update, not even close to a top 5… top time is 3 minutes, 7 seconds.

ok…taking bets on it going past 6:6 on this map

That rarely happens these days with the time bank deduction rule.

ATL ATL !!! Man Kai is awesome.

Does anyone know, roughly, how many tokens we are scheduled for? Just based solely on the time slots and not necessarily what we would get if more games were played?

Atlanta just clocked the 4th fastest time for a full Completion time for Route 66.

I really hope ATL win the Countdown Cup - want to see what kind of spray they’d get.

Did the Dynasty have any coaching there? Christ lol

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Just got back…looks like I’m perfect thus far on predictions.

Now, it’s time for the Hunters versus Gladiators…let’s go!

Will the Zen skin drop instantly after 4 hours? I had previously earned the Mercy and DVa skins from season 1 of OWL on Twitch so had no way to test.

It may not be instant, but if you watch 4 hours of live and/or encore matches, you should get it at some point. If after you know you’ve watched 4 hours with the “CONNECTED” diamond below the player on YouTube, or via logging in to the OWL site, PLEASE bug WyomingMyst so he can help you troubleshoot quickly. Depending on how late this next match goes, we may hit 4 hours on this broadcast alone.

In most cases, it arrives about an hour after the minimum threshold is reached. However officially delivery of rewards can take as much as 48 hours to receive.

The discussion thread for the next match will begin here:

6 matches and i believe 2 encores…which should be about 12 hours worth at least…prob more like 14

1 Like