LP: 12 (12-4 +18)

LP: 12 (11-5 +20)

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leaderboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
1 Like

Well, I guess you answered my own question, WyomingMyst. If at any time this weekend you need me to take over to allow you to focus on that other game you’ve been tweeting about, I would be happy to take over. Besides, I have already resigned myself to the fact I am facing a future without sleep this weekend.

Anyway…as for the match at hand, I predict Atlanta will win this one, but I don’t think they’re going to win anymore. I think Seoul will finish 4th and Atlanta 3rd (which might make a certain team trying to go for a 3-peat VERY ANGRY).

Now, if you’ll excuse me, (American) football is on…

I will be good this weekend, unlike the Summer Showdown where I was engaged in a project outside of Overwatch, I will be able to keep an eye on the matches this weekend during the Countdown Cup.

I have to imagine matches being on in the evenings (or not at 3 in the morning) probably helps

I got the Hunters somehow winning it all. But I think Atlanta wins this game. Don’t trust the Dynasty.

i usually cheer for chengdu anyway just cause they dont play meta…but their comp basically IS the meta right now…

so im rooting for galaxy instead…lol

1 Like

oh lord…i think gesture was juggling four people at the same time there…3 for sure

Let it Reign!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Checking the books for the 4 minute, 11 second completion time…

Update, not even close to a top 5… top time is 3 minutes, 7 seconds.

ok…taking bets on it going past 6:6 on this map

That rarely happens these days with the time bank deduction rule.

ATL ATL !!! Man Kai is awesome.

Does anyone know, roughly, how many tokens we are scheduled for? Just based solely on the time slots and not necessarily what we would get if more games were played?

Atlanta just clocked the 4th fastest time for a full Completion time for Route 66.

I really hope ATL win the Countdown Cup - want to see what kind of spray they’d get.

Did the Dynasty have any coaching there? Christ lol

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

Just got back…looks like I’m perfect thus far on predictions.

Now, it’s time for the Hunters versus Gladiators…let’s go!

Will the Zen skin drop instantly after 4 hours? I had previously earned the Mercy and DVa skins from season 1 of OWL on Twitch so had no way to test.