Los Angeles Gladiators

Chengdu Hunters
LP: 11 (11-5 +20)

LP: 13 (11-5 +16)

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leaderboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

Unfortunately, I’m probably not gonna be able to stay up through this one, so I’m going to collect my mission table rewards in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and then sashay off to my bed…

And by the way, not to put too many spoilers on this one, but if you’re a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I would advise not looking at the preseason game which just completed…the Eagles looked like pure garbage.

As for the match at hand, I think Gladiators will drop this match and then complete a run through the lower part of the bracket to end up at the Grand Finals.

Quick note, if the Los Angeles Gladiators wins, they will have a chance to kick the San Francisco Shock out of the post-season playoff threshold and down to the play-in tournament. (The Gladiators must reach the Countdown Cup grand final to do so.)

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Horrible EMPs from Leave.

Los Angeles Gladiators simply needs to win a match tomorrow (whether it be winners final or losers final) to clinch season playoffs, bypassing the playins!

Final Score

Victory!

Can confirm the Zenyatta skin drop is working!

After watching the vod

Cant wait for 2cp to be removed in ow2

i guess if you watch the pre/postgame stuff and such it was 4 hours…cause the matches themselves ran just past the 3 hr mark

Thanks, was going to ask who had the skin this weekend. For some odd reason the OWL grey skins get filtered as unowned even when you have them.

Oh that Zen skin looks nice, how do you get it?

I’ve watched all the owl games so far this year. Not received this skin, what have I missed?

Does farming 100 tokens take too long?, I’m looking to getting THAT new skin! :parrot:

They’ve both now appeared, very nice skins!

Actually the Zen skin with golden orbs looks :100: