Cool people being nice and positive about sexuality

I don’t know if I’m the only one but on multiple occasions I see people flaunting their gayness or whatever for no reason and claim they will win because they have a gayer team. Like what??? Don’t get me wrong I have no issue with people regarding sexuality (I’m literally bi) but why does it have to be so “in your face”.

Also idk what is wrong with their report system but god is it broken

Edit: Sorry if it seems like I’m targeting LGBT peeps specifically, I’m just speaking from my experience. Love y’allno matter what. Ignore my ignorance lol :heart:

15 Likes

I never experienced anything close to this lol.

42 Likes

last game i just meet a person who think by equip legendary skin it will increase your skills.

5 Likes

Lmao some people are just …

4 Likes

Exactly dude. Its so weird… “Hey Im gay…and you are not” Its like im worse cuz im straight…

People nowdays.

9 Likes

Ugh. I have no problem with what a person’s sexuality, or romantic interests are but keep it to yourself. The whole world doesn’t need to know nor care.

10 Likes

ikr what is happening

looks at name
visible confusion

53 Likes

I’ve never experienced anything like this ever.

“We will win because we are gayer?”

Either they’re smoking shrooms or you’re misunderstanding banter.

I’d see this as a problem if it actually happened. I genuinely think you’re misunderstanding something here.

5 Likes

Thank you. I thought I would have backlash

1 Like

No kink shaming on the forums :triumph: :rage:

10 Likes

Idk dude its just weird

It depends on the skin, but I would agree with that statement.

1 Like

I’m starting to think this is a thing that only happens in NA servers.

because in latam servers nobody screams their sexuality to the four winds, neither we seems to care enough about that anyways :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Welcome to the age of TMI, where most everybody feels a dire need to make absolutely certain that everybody and their grandma’s cat’s kittens know every little detail about them.

I really could care less about your age, gender, orientation, race or what else have you. Just. Play. The. Game.

10 Likes

Your grandma’s cat has kittens? TMI, bro.

5 Likes

I’m an eu Boi do idk

Actually, she has a goat. And a pig.

4 Likes

I’ve only come across this once, and it was some guy trying to excuse his behaviour on his sexuality. And I’m like… that’s not how it works.

It wasn’t in Overwatch tho.

It’s jokes you’re not understanding, most of the LGBT community has a weird sense of humor that consists of inside jokes that most outside (and even some inside) the community won’t understand.

11 Likes