"cool LITTLE surprise"

Is that a bad thing ? The game is old already

I don’t think a social feature can be called a surprise. It’s most like cosmetic items.

Getting frustrated about this too, but people are gonna flip no matter what we do.

Cause 4/5 of players here are idiots

3 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken.
Like at first I saw one or two replies, talking how big it will be.
Then I saw a whole thread and nobody said anything how people are overhyping it…

1 Like

Usually when Jeff says “big” it’s never really that big so “little” is most likely very minor.

2 Likes

Your also copy my topic… the original topic about the surprise.

But no big deal. 🛰 Let’s think logically about guessing the Surprise (not big, highlight little surprise)

Anyway was playing some Fallout 76 today, man… I want to punch whoever approved of the radioactive bats.

I have played against Modded Dragons who are designed to be tougher then regular dragons.

But these… I just got to lvl 50 (same level as the bats) and just wasted 2 days worth of bullets and stimpacks (I gathered, and I didn’t get it down to half health.)

(thankfully I didn’t die this time but still it was an ridiculous enemy.)

and yet I still see people talking about how big it will be …
There can be multiple topics about one topic. Just look at the nerf Brig threads.
Or the OW is dying.

I dont know if people are just bit stupid, or if most of people have lost all sense of what is “little”. Because even if we talk about what this LITTLE suprise might be, people throw in ideas about some social features etc. Those are pretty damn huge things.
Even something like Nano cola challenge, that basically just gives one skin and couple of sprays is pretty much on the top end of “little suprises”.

Then, in the end, people wait for way too much and get disappointed. Someone buying you a coffee and sandwich hardly makes you happy, if you are waiting for full course meal.

I have no idea why all the OW youtubers are hyping it up. If they’re not even bothering to do a dev update to discuss it it’s probably not going to be a massive game changer.

20 new sprays and player icons confirmed. Exciting

1 Like

Still without any way to sort the icons of course!

1 Like

Preach. It took me 3 minutes to find this one during the event

thats one of the most annoying things for me personally.
For a game this polished to have all of the player icons still be such a mess

2 Likes

The little surprise he’s talking about is the devolper update itself with it talking about all they’re accomplishments over the last year.

Nano Cola challenge was for the new map release of Busan/the cinematic.

It could very well be a new map, our last one was a few months before Blizzcon. And you don’t need a Dev Update for a new map.

But it would still not be a “little” surprise.
And they can make something similar to Nano Cola without a map too

A map IS a “little” suprise though, new maps are never hyped up nearly as much as new heroes.

IT WAS LITERALLY SAID TO BE A SMALL FEATURE!

Lol, goddammit people!

Small feature as in smaller than a pin.

i foudn the mistake. :wink:
(p.s. even if i hate it and its a commercial failure and a huge company blemish nothing matters as logn as you enjoy it)