Cool Down after a minor disconnect

I’m so annoyed that I cant rejoin a game after a minor disconnect but have to wait for a cool down, PLEASE FIX!

1 Like

It’s so you can’t rq/join back faster than you would after respawning.

yay a 7 hour ban WHAT A JOKE FIX THIS BS

1 Like

Well, if you have a seven hour suspension then you’ve left two games before this current one within 10 games. It might be turning into a habit for you. If you’re able to play 10 games without disconnecting then the suspension level will drop by one stage. You have two more chances before you get a season ban.

Please refer here for more information:

1 Like

they did give me a chance to rejoin is was just straight up suspension why I have a problem with it TOTAL BS and need to be fixed

If you get disconnected for any reason you should probably just call it for then and retry later. I do hope that you are able to sort whatever is causing your disconnections out.

In the meantime I would suggest just getting an alt account for times like that.

1 Like

they should allow a certain time to rejoin instead a straight up suspension, I was able to rejoin but still had a suspension What a joke!

They do - it’s 2mins. It’s still counted as a suspension though most of the time. If you’re on stage 1 then the game is likely to take longer than the suspension and people just never notice it.

I think it’s weaksauce as well but that’s just how it is. It use to not be like this though. If you were able to rejoin within the 2min window no suspension would be applied; however, 120 seconds is a VERY short window when trying to restart the client and rejoin a game. :cry:

1 Like

the problem is when i rejoin less then a few seconds, it went straight to a suspension with out a grace period of rejoining

Yeah, I thought it was a bug when it first started happening but it’s either just here to stay or actually a bug that still needs to be fixed. Blizzard just hasn’t commented on it. =\