Continuous Lost Connection To Game Server after login

Whenever I login to my game, after a few second (although up to a minute after) I will be brought back to the login screen with the message “Lost Connection To Game Server”. I will then attempt to login again and the same thing will happen. This will continue anywhere from 2 login attempts to up to 20 minutes of re-logging. However, eventually I will get into the game without being disconnected, so I don’t think it is an issue with my internet (I’m not sure though).
It’s important to note that in the first few seconds after logging in, I can view my friends profiles. However, after a few seconds I will be unable to view them, instead getting a loading screen before being disconnected.
I have no clue what the problem may be and I’ve found no help online and it’s really annoying so I would really appreciate any light that could be shed on this.
Thanks

Are you on PC or Console? There are troubleshooting steps stickied in this same forum for both. If they don’t help, come back and post a WinMTR and traceroute so we can look it over.