Continuous False Reports

I’ve never been in a comp game where someone was reported or even threatened with being reported just for their hero choice. I’ve seen some weird comps.

Now, if they act like they are playing with the monitor off, yes. The pharah who is being hard countered time after time after time after time and who refuses to switch, I’ve seen people tilt. The doomfist who has zero clue how to play the character (like if I ever tried haha) yes. Not just because it was picked though.

The only one on your list I’ve seen people go “really?” is Torb but people still give it a chance and when it is working no one complains.

Me thinks there is a LOT more to your story my friend!

that sucks for the suspentions, now your closer to account closure

thanks for a broken system blizzard

you really need to take actioned against accounts
a second look

There are two specific scenarios where I can see Blizzard getting sued and taken to court by government agencies in Australia, and I think they’re very real realities for happening.

The first is when they ban a person from the game. This person will be entitled to a complete refund not just from the purchase price of the game, but all lootboxes and other purchases related to the game, because you’ve sold them a product then not only changed the way it behaves (he, prevented them using it), but they would have no way to argue back because they don’t provide any kind of independent or transparent grievance handling. Putting something in a set of terms of service means absolutely squat. Individuals have no recourse whatsoever as it stands with the system Blizzard have implemented, especially around false reports.

The second scenario - which would be criminal, not civil - would relate to players being bullied and unable to play the game in a safe environment. Their refusal to enable players from being able to play the game with specific individuals who engage in repeated harassment I can guarantee will one day end up in a court case, and it would not surprise me if Blizzard end up with fines will in to the seven figures - possibly eight.

1 Like

No one’s gonna read this lol

JAILBIRD LAWYER HERE EVERYBODY LOOK OUT

OK but in all seriousness, I main sombra and have never been reported…(as far as I know…)