Contenders Skins not unlocking

I’m unsure as to how this continues to be a problem every time a contenders skin set gets announced. I’ve tried watching through the OWL website and the green dot disappears on the page after 10min. I’ve watched through the YouTube page and the Diamond icon appears. I’ve disconnected and reconnected and made sure my info is correct, I’m at a loss.

I’ve watched each stream fully from 11-7 to 11-9 and have not received anything yet. I’ve watched on both pages and sometimes even at the same time. Nothing.

Anyone else still dealing with this?

Wow, I completely forgot to watch Contenders today. :man_facepalming:t6:

I missed a lot of time last week but still unlocked Soldier - just so you know, last week there were delays, so you’re probably getting them now as well too.

Edit: I wouldn’t advise watching two streams at the same time by the way.

:frowning: Aw man, that sounds so annoying lol. I’ll give it a shot. Wish they fixed this.

Also, double-check the troubleshooting steps in this main tracking post. According to the latest comments, some folks are not getting the skins while others are (I managed to earn both from watching the first 3 broadcasts last week).

There are some folks reporting not receiving skins since the end of the recent broadcast, so you’re not alone. My recommendation is to use YouTube with a “Connected” account, and ensure the connected account is your intended Battle.net account. Outside of that, just keep watching and don’t panic. There are matches happening through the next 5 weeks that count toward those skins.

it’s not worth fustrating yourself over, it’s sort of a set it and forget it thing.