Contenders Rewards

The direct-live China matches are not eligible because they wont even be broadcasted on OverwatchContenders.com (only on platforms like Bilibili). Later on there is a English VOD cast for some of those matches during more traditional hours four American audiences. See my schedule above for details.

Well at least that makes things simple…though not sure why they bother putting them on the schedule then if they don’t intend on showing them

Well you can technically watch them on outside-of-market platforms and they maintain the full schedule including for matches that are not broadcasted at all. This is why I made the schedule in my pinned thread to show exactly which streams are dropping rewards.

Well there’s tons of other matches they don’t have on schedule…these they specifically mention so it’s odd they don’t show them…

I just find it weird is all…ty for the heads up though

Do the rebroadcasts count because I got most of the stream last night and I’m on the contenders website again today.

Actually. It’s live. It’s War Pigs, not And They Say.

Doubtful…and I think the rebroadcasts still say live even though they aren’t…no matches scheduled right now

(liked your old icon better)

1 Like

Me too. I’m going to change it back. Makes me kingly.

Typically no, they do not count.

1 Like

Aw. That’s rubbish. Thanks for letting me know.

Well, Korean finals don’t work, just like South America matches two days ago. I would like to earn my skins but well, the website is always broken

I hate how it shows matches that don’t even count for the rewards but the amount of time watched you need for even 1 skin makes no room for error or really anyone in an unlucky time-zone. Surprised how strict the time needed for is

My country belongs to the countries who don’t receive OWL tokens, does the same rule applies to the Contenders skins? Should I start using VPN? (Greece duh!)

I def watched over 7 hours, still haven’t gotten the skin… Kind of disappointing.

The Promotion is open and offered to legal residents of most countries. Legal residents of Cuba, Iran, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Sudan, Crimea, and Syria, and other countries where restricted or prohibited by law are not eligible for the Promotion. Legal residents of the People’s Republic of China (which for the purposes of these rules, excludes Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) are also not eligible for the Promotion. For Argentina, this promotion should be considered as temporary rules to grant benefits (the Skins) for duly registered players in accordance with these Rules.

1 Like

I just got the Sym skin, I have to watch 8 more hours for Mercy.

1 Like

Wait, do you get owl tokens for watching contenders?

I mean normal OWL I get tokens but after watching OWC I did not receive skin. Sorry if It was not clear XD

It would be helpfull if somwhere was showing how much time you got on OWC / OWL on current seson

I think I know what the problem was (the live stream not working). If Google Chrome doesn’t work, change to Microsoft Edge, and if it neither works, delete the cookies of the website and try it again in Edge. It worked for me, and I received my Sym skin :grinning:

i’m not getting the symm skin even though i already watched more than 7 hours. i watched korea and china (english vodcast), and i’m sure it’s already passing 7 hours. i’m afraid that i won’t get that mercy skin T_T