Constant crashes recently

Recently (past 2 weeks) I have been unable to even play due to constant crashes, reinstalled, rolled back device drivers, etc… Nothing seems to help. Please I just want to play Overwatch.

Error Code: D6BC12DA-CFC2-492A-8A14-19E0A7545E76

1 Like

I cannot read error codes because I don’t work at Blizzard, but I can read a DxDiag.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Reboot your PC
  2. Only open the game and play until you experience the issue.
  3. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  4. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  5. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Going over the crash logs I’d start by disabling the Discord overlay. From there I’d also look into updating Windows as we’re missing the latest build.

1 Like

Removed discord overlay, updated windows, crashed again after playing about 10 games. Now I am banned for the entire season, man how I love this game.

1 Like

why did you play competitive? should’ve just played qp to test… and you blame the game, ok

2 Likes

Played quickplay over 10 matches, it crashed when I went into comp, spoke wrong there, try and hop off blizzards jock for a sec though.

1 Like

then im fairly sure it was wrong with competitive. dont tell me im on blizzard’s jock when you cant even explain what you meant

Hey Naviette,

It looks like you are getting Rendering Device Lost errors so I’d suggest trying the steps outlined here.