Consoles Bug [Exponential Ramp]

nope , still the same .

1 Like

Quick fix! Set all heroes to linear ramp and set each individual hero to exponential ramp.

Salty ximmer.
But oh well, some things never change.

I know for a fact that expo isn’t broken, been playing it since they introduced it. But when you go to Xim Apex forum you will see a lot of people complaining about expo ramp being broken after Halloween update. Also there are people on this forum who also say that it is fine.

They never introduced it. It was the default at launch. I’m not changing my aiming style that ive had for 3 years for no reason other than “x does it so you can’t either”.
You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, you don’t even play on console quit trolling you’re accomplishing nothing.

2 Likes

Yes. This is a big problen. Blizz hot fix this

1 Like

Same, I play on Xbox since launch. Still play on legacy aim assist too. Haven’t changed anything that was default. And now that this happened I can’t play at all. It’s throwing my muscle memory completely out of wack. I don’t understand why some people are saying it’s fixed or nothing wrong with it when the change on controller is so obvious.

No wonder my aim has been bad lately

Random group was talking about this i game no wonder it seemed different. I was tweaking auto aim settings thinking my settings got moved

It’s hilarious that it’s been almost a week and this hasn’t been addressed at all.

2 Likes

I cannt play the game with this bug :’(

keep your expectations as low as possible

Yeah, because it’s all about the console players. I never seen that devs were bothered even a little about us. I created many threads about console problems and even when the game needs a serious bug fix - they are ignoring us. And it’s pretty sad, because it’s the first time I am seeing such a bad attitude to the players.

4 Likes

The problem is when people try it and see that there is nothing wrong with it , but in fact exponential ramp is not present in the current patch . It acts as Dual zone which is fine if you play with it , but you’ll notice the difference if you are an exponential ramp user . To simple things up : it doesn’t feel as it used to be .

I am surprised by how this is being handled .I really don’t play that much anymore , mainly because of how the game has changed , but I didn’t expect this total silence treatment . God, is it hard to type the following? :

• Thank you for your feedback and will look into it .
    Or
  • This is an intend change to game , get used to it .

or any kind of acknowledgment that shows that there are actual people motioning this forum .

4 Likes

It is fine get over it.

Dang you really got me there how can I respond to such indisputable proof.

Yeah I’m not even gonna bother responding to you anymore, another troll wasting everyone’s time.
At least next time have a basic understanding of what you’re talking about.

If it was actually fine it wouldn’t reset EVERYONE back to expo, it wouldn’t be fine for a few games before completely breaking.

Go into a practice range and try to move in circles at a medium speed. Use expo now and compare it to the temporary fix. If you actually think the expo now isn’t locking you in two speeds then idk what to tell you

Keep this thread alive. Blizzard introduced this bug silently and has been silent ever since. It’s been a week now.

Tested and confirmed:

1. In the All Hero settings, Exponential Ramp is actually acting like Dual Zone. This is the bug.

2. Under hero-specific settings, Exponential Ramp still acts like normal.

3. Therefore, a fix for number 1, also tested and confirmed, is to set All Hero aim technique to anything BUT Exponential Ramp, and individually set each hero’s aim technique to Exponential Ramp.

I think we all knew Blizzard would do nothing about this. But not to worry, at least the community cares more about this game than its devs.

i’m having the same issue on xbox. knowing blizzard they’ll ignore it for months
really active and quality developing guys. 10/10

I’ve tweeted Blizzard about the issue, hopefully i’ll get an answer.

1 Like