Consoles Bug [Exponential Ramp]

Can confirm expo is bugged on my ps4 . It’s a good time to test your new "Hotfixing " thingy and fix this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy Sweet Baby Jesus, so many ximmers[Xim 4 Apex users]. Complaining about broken expo but the truth is Dev’s knew about mouse and keyboard and they actually did something to prevent that abuse. Now that you can’t play with M/K you all complain, saying it is broken and so on…It works fine if you use controller AS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO.

1 Like

Like I said on ur last post. I use controller smh.

2 Likes

I do use a controller, can’t speak for anybody else here, but for controllers that use multiple sens stages this is a problem. Like my controller. Razer wolverine ultimate. If devs wanted to prevent m&k they’d probably be able to write an algorithm to detect m&k usage.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing on exponential ramp since launch. It isn’t supposed to lock you into two turning speeds, It physically makes my thumb start hurting after a while playing like this.

Pls think of a better use of your time than trash talking on the forums on something you clearly don’t understand in the slightest

8 Likes

Lmao, I am playing on controller too. The most of ximers are playing on Linear ramp if you want to know. I played on dual zone when I started and I moved to PC because dual zone is bad and there was not other options. When they added expo - I returned, because it feels much better to play on controller with this ramp.

2 Likes

Whoever cries about mnk

Please stay in gold or mid diamond. Its affecting my controller you moron. I submitted the ticket and the guy said restart my console and change the controller. Trouble ticket closed problem not resolved

I have stop playing until this is fixed, thx blizzard

1 Like

Thank god this is a bug. I thought I was going crazy lol. Thought it was my controller or something lol. Yes, please fix, my muscle memory is all wacky now.

2 Likes

Tried everything, im a wrecking ball main. This patch has made it impossible for me to swing and turn correctly. Im not an Ximer or a k/m player. But this has totally f*ed my gameplay. Everything is jittery and i cant aim even if it was for my own life. Please… Fix this problem. I get it, k/m players should be banned. But this is ruining the game for everyone it seems like.

4 Likes

If anyone’s checking, tweet this @playoverwatch

I’m experiencing this too and it needs to be fixed asap. I keep overshooting head shots even on stationary players— that’s how bad it’s effecting my gameplay.

Sooner than later, thanks!

If you set everything to linear then manually change each character to exponential it works

1 Like

I tried this, and it doesn’t work for me on Xbox

i play on ps4 and it works , idk about xbox

On PS4 and it seems to work for me. Thank you for the workaround.

These are the steps I used (maybe equivalent steps on xbox). It’s probably overkill but yeah lol

1. Turn on PS4
  2. Start Overwatch
  3. Go directly to Options menu
  4. Go to “Controls” section
  5. Make sure setting is on “All Heroes” in top right
  6. Scroll to Advanced under “Wireless Controller”
  7. Change “Aim Technique” to Linear Ramp
  8. Back button back to the start screen with Tracer (or whatever hero lol) in background.
  9. Close application back to the PS4 menu.
  10. Restart PS4
  11. Repeat steps 2 to 4.
  12. Now select each hero in top right and change “Aim Technique” to Exponential Ramp.
  13. Check top right hero settings to see an asterisk is in front of every single hero name
  14. Back button to Tracer start screen
  15. Close application to PS4 main menu
  16. Restart PS4
  17. Start Overwatch
  18. Go to “Training” and test

Thanks for reading lol

1 Like

Its fixed now expo seems to be working

Confirmed?

Did it step by step and still no fix on my end. Ughh