Consoles Bug [Exponential Ramp]

this patch was absolute garbage please fix exponential ramp

2 Likes

The hero we donā€™t deserve. Thank you so much, this fixed it for me

Why does thatā€™s fix it? Whatever as long as it works thanks.

Thank you for sharing this! But still it works strange. Pretty sure it worked on Soldier and Sym for me, but Hanzo and Moira still have this bug :<
And this confirms that there is definitely a bug in this patch.

3 Likes

Game is literally unplayable right now on PS4 ! The only mode I can play is Junkestein Revenge and choose Torbā€¦ Please fix these controls asap.

Really? Hmmm doesnt hurt to try

Was this for xbox or ps4

Under all heroes change to linear ramp, then individually change each hero to exponential ramp. I think it temporarily fixed the problem until we get better news.

Spotted the ximmers .

2 Likes

Agreed. I thought I had a broken stick. But when both my controllers were both the same way I went to check online

2 Likes

This is true for anyone with exponential. While itā€™s true that for a lot of people this will not affect them, there is a significant part in the playerbase that uses exponential on controller, this makes a big differenve especially on an elite or a razer controller while still noticable on a basic controller.

Please Blizzard, fix it soon.

2 Likes

Hello Blizzard ?
It s unplayable for now

2 Likes

if you set it to linear ramp with no aim smoothing and around 70 aim ease in it will free close to expo ramp with 0 aim ease in and 0 aim smoothing

If you set the all heroā€™s tab to linear then set individual characters to expo it seems to fix it.

The bug must be with the all heroā€™s tab. Itā€™s probably because of the switch release.

Velkin999 gave a solution for right now. I wouldnā€™t advise going with such odd linear and ease in combinations if you intend on going back to exponential when itā€™s fixed.

1 Like

Oh you can give that to Boomsplat. Iā€™m glad they said something.

wow, that actually worked. thanks!!!

Not all heroes wear capes

2 Likes