Console stats showing on PC, PC stats not tracking

I play competitive on both PC and Xbox series X. When I merged my accounts during season 1, and played my first competitive game on Xbox, my PC stats were wiped from the career profile and replaced with my Xbox comp stats (this was on both PC and Xbox). After this happened, any games I played on my PC in the PC pool, the stats would not track. Xbox stats continued to track correctly.

At the start of season 2, I noticed that my PC stats were tracking correctly again, however, once I played my first competitive game of season 2 on Xbox the same issue occurred. My PC comp stats were overwritten and replaced with my Xbox stats. No longer do my PC stats track, only the Xbox ones.

There is obviously an issue with fetching the correct data when playing on multiple platforms.

I would expect my PC career profile to show my PC stats and my Xbox career profile to show my Xbox stats. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

5 Likes

same here hopefully they make a fix soon

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me and I’m afraid to even play on console because of this. It’s pretty frustrating having no idea how many games I’ve won and what the rest of my stats are each season just because I play on two separate systems. It doesn’t seem like something that should be hard to fix but is immensely hard to deal with.

1 Like

if you go to the played time screen before you go into a game when you get out you can see ur stats but when you leave the screen the glitch happens again

1 Like

Same here, I’ve played OW for almost 6 years now and can’t see my ranks from OW1, neither my ranks from the past 2 seasons in ranked. That’s quite annoying…

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is a fix? This just happened to me for the first time in season 4. FYI it looks like you can still see your correct PC stats on op.gg so it’s not like your PC stats aren’t accumulating you just can’t see them in-game (which is absurd).

1 Like

Hello, i just got into top 500 on console pool and by accident i did 2 games in playstation pool because my friend was still in there. and now im still gm but not in top 500 anymore… anyone an idea how to fix this?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

What rank were you prior to those two games? Also, aren’t console crossplay and Playstation player pools and ranks separate? Maybe you are just viewing the wrong leaderboard? Here’s a potentially relevant thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #194 by Benzema-21242.

I am experiencing this exact same issue. Played COMP a few days ago with a friend on PS5. And after switching back to PC the next day, all my PC stats for this competitive season are now wiped and overwritten with my PS5 stats. And I am not getting any progress towards my stats either.