{MEGATHREAD} Console Players Still Feeling like 2nd Class Citizens. [400 likes, 1500 responses]

As far as we know, no; but we haven’t gotten a single response from them in 5 months, so who can say?

Mouse and keyboard as well as smurfs are getting more and more apparent by the day, and it’s frustrating nothing has been done.

They’re literally both cheating. One is an advantage and the other deliberately manipulating sr.

I guess 30 million “players” are more important to tout than actual nice and fair experience.

1 Like

Maybe at higher ranks it’s a problem but in gold I don’t encounter them too much

For some people, it’s not manipulating SR, their main account might be stuck in a lower rank when they know they should be higher and they use a smurf to check if they should be higher, I’ve barely been able to keep above 2100 this season even with maxing out at 2472, but I know I should be able to make platinum because I have a smurf(which I mainly use because I have everything and loot boxes are boring when it’s all dupes) that’s in mid-high platinum, and I try my best on both accounts

the only way to fix this, is let us (console players) trasfer our data, the whole PSN/Xboxlive account, to the PC, sure, we are going to buy the game a second time, but at least when we play on PC, we will lose or win with honest, without any mouse and keyboard user around and there will be a less % of smurf account. this is the perfect solutuon, the problem against this is: Sony, maybe for xbox, they will agree, because microsoft, but Sony will never let escape their customers from her business, i was thinking for a while, that was blizzard’s fault, but then i discovered that is Sony.

So I finally decided to view the forums on one of my laptops(I have 2, one that’s about 10 years old[and the one I’m using right now because it’s bigger] and a smaller, more recent HP laptop that has 0 space on it) instead of on my phone and I was able to check my trust level, and I’m level 2…

I think I need more topics read(my stats are:

• 82 days visited
  • 3 days read time
  • 433 topics viewed
  • 7.6k posts read
  • 508 likes given
  • 16 topics created
  • 796 posts created
  • 331 likes received

So I think the only thing I need for level 3 is to view 20k+ posts viewed, any way I can increase that just so i can easily post links?)

This Mercy Megathread

Put a weight on the down key, then Netflix and Chill. Make sure the mouse is within the post areas and not scrolling down too fast though; it might not count the posts as read otherwise!

oh look, console only maintenance and the game is literally unplayable for everyone. 5 hours of not being allowed to play. all hell would break lose if this happened for 1 hour on pc. this is ridiculous, blizzard does not care.

The issue is with EU versions of battle.net, and it also affects PSN. It’s not the case with XB1 or anything else (the reverse is true for XB1; if maintenance is happening in NA versions of battle.net, then it’s also happening on XB1).

If there’s maintenance, then I’m a bit relieved I decided to make a new GTAO crew with Dva as the mascot then… I’ve been playing gta more lately because I have nothing to gain on this account right now

And I’ll try the putting something on the down arrow and do something else, if it doesn’t work I’ll just wait, but I’m on my phone like usual and it seems to be working, I just put one of my pocket knives on the arrow and it’s already 1200 post in

Well… 12.3k posts read, and my computer keeps wanting to crash the page because it’s old, it’s occasionally stuttering but for the most part it’s doing pretty good although I might switch to my newer laptop plus I do wanna watch some rick and morty(my phone didn’t want to type that, first it auto-corrected to “north” then it kept making me type “mortu” then it auto-corrected to “mortgage”) because I might get the DVDs for season 3 with my next paycheck, and other than my PS4, the laptop I have doing the forum trick is the only other thing I have in my room to play DVDs(that’s how old it is, it still has a disc drive)

I should note that Trust Level 3 does not happen immediately upon meeting all of the requirements necessary. It does take a bit of time (I heard 24 hours personally, but I’ve heard some wait a couple days as well)

I believe it’s within a week. 24 hours at the earliest.

But yeah PS4 servers are still down for a 5 hour maintenance

They’re working right now, I just got off my PS4 for the night, I’m gonna watch a couple more episodes of Rick and morty season 1 then go to sleep(I have about half an episode left of disc 1)

I’M MR. MEESEEKES LOOK AT ME!!!

I’m almost gold and in both qp and comp I’ve seen both sets of cheaters more and more frequently.

I feel like what you’re describing is an alt which is different than a smurf in my book. The other day there was a match on Blizzard World where we being destroyed because of a GenjiSmurf, and the only reason we won was because the GenjiSmurf rage quit and abandoned their team.

Smurfs are unfair to BOTH sides and unfairly manipulate sr for both too.

I love that we dont have smurfs on xbox, but i still belive that we need to keep bumping this until we get an answer… come on , how hard it is to fix Linear Ramp on console?

1 Like

Too hard apparently, been broken since last year’s Uprising and was made into a broken exponential ramp with aim ease in essentially.

So this is just a thought I had, but what if for like 6000 regular credits, you could buy platform exclusive weapon skins? They would cycle between the main colors of the platform being used(Black+Blue for PlayStation, White+Green for XBox, White+Blue for Windows[based on Windows 10, but it can be any version of windows OSX compatible with Overwatch], and Red+Blue for Switch if that ever happens) that also has the logo of the platform on it, and the cycle wouldn’t just be constantly swapping colors, it’d fade between the colors, and at the same rate as the flash on golden weapons, the platform logo would light up. And then for some more customization, you could add the option to spend credits and comp points(around 3500 of each) to combine the two weapon skins, it would at least prove they acknowledge Console players somehow

So a post explaining the LFG Tool coming in soon gets made, and it’s a huge wall of text. Now take the size of said post, cut it by about 80%, and you have the length of a post that can be made to respond to us specifically.

Yeah, I’m sorry Blizz. If there’s time for you guys to make a 17-paragraph wall of text, there’s clearly time to give a response to us that’s 20% that size. One response giving some transparency to your Console Players specifically is not a lot to ask for, y’know?

6 Likes

Another match (still talking QP) of no one ranked under 2700 in the lobby except little 1970SR me hopping around on Lucio trying to stay positive, both K/D and mentally in this uphill battle. Blizz, your horrible matchmaking is only outshined by your snubbing of console concerns!