Console overwatch text chat not working

So for a couple of years now, my game has been bugged. Workshop names don’t show up, I can’t name my games, and groups also don’t appear. These are minor problems which I’m fine with, but upon the addition of text chat which I’ve been waiting for for a long time, I’ve about had it . Match chat doesn’t show up at all, I can’t use it, and I can’t receive messages either. In the social tab is says I have it enabled, yet nothing happens. This works on my alt account so it may be some setting i have enabled? Any help would he appreciated as I’ve had this problem for years, thank you!

1 Like

Please check to make sure any communication features and permission on your console account enable user-generated content including chat. You appear to be a PlayStation player so follow these steps:

1. Go to Account Management on a connected device.
  2. Select PSN privacy settings > select the feature you would like to change privacy settings for > Edit .
  3. Choose who you want to allow from the drop-down menu and select Confirm .

Yeah I’ve changed them to enable everyone but to no avail, everything’s the same.

1 Like

My game has been exactly like this for years as well and now chat also doesn’t work