Console career stats

I saw the bug fix last month for the career stats on console not showing but mine still shows I’ve played one game as Mercy for 10 mins since before the update.

Have they actually addressed the problem still exists for many or not and if so do we know when they are fixing it as I can’t find anything.

Thanks!

4 Likes

They have not. Its not affecting pro players, so they dont really care. Remember, if youre not part of overwatch league, or a streamer, your opinions and problems dont matter.

5 Likes

I opened a support ticket, explaing my issue. They ignored it for 2 weeks. I then replied to the ticket asking about a fix. They then sent me here to report a bug. With all of the posts i see here of people having the same issue, going through the same steps I went through, Dev should know this is still an ongoing issue.

3 Likes

Mine is still messed up too. Made a bug post about it a few weeks ago, no response. I’ve been needing to keep my career profile private since my hours are all wrong. I’m really hoping that it gets fixed at some point since they claimed that overwatch 1 stats weren’t lost, but I’m honestly pretty pessimistic.

1 Like

I did this and, after a few weeks, was told there is nothing they can do and I should report the issue on these bug forums. But people keep posting about the console stats issue and nothing changes.

I have over 100 wins this competitive season but my stats show I’ve played zero games for zero hours. All that’s there is my role ranks. Maybe it will be fixed for season two. Maybe they don’t care. We’ll see.

1 Like

All of my stats are messed up too. I lost over 1000 hours on my account… from 2600 hours to 1600 hours…

1 Like

My stats are also broken. I even have a negative number of lost matches with DVa and win percentage over 100 %.

I played mostly the Soldier for many hours and now the stats show that a different character has been played for most time.

Some of you want correct stats but I want to get my stats reset. It might be impossible to restore correct stats.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.