*Console Career Stats Broken*(missing 1k hrs)

Hello there,again. (tldr at bottom)

The day Overwatch 2 dropped, my profile lost OVER 1000 HOURS total played time. I was forced to “merge accounts” with my PC account. I only had like 1 hour on my PC account, I tried it one day and didn’t like how it ran on my weak system. Now me, a console player, is being punished for trying Overwatch on my PC.

Myself and many others have yet to have this fixed. The initial thread said “this may take several weeks to fix”, posted I believe October 21st. They HAVE NOT MENTIONED this BIG problem since then.

I had 2700 hours total played time at the end of Overwatch 1. At the start of Overwatch 2, my profile dropped to 1700 hours total played time. It looks as if each of my character’s total hours have been deleted evenly by a certain percentage like 60%.

Why has this not been fixed yet? Am I supposed to forget about it? I LOVED looking at my stats, say what you want but I’m proud of my hours and kept an open profile. I loved making hours-played goals for all my characters. Like “reach at least 40 hours played for each character” etc. I would scroll to the bottom of the list to see which characters had the lowest hours and work on them. I also enjoyed making goals to reach 100 hours on my most played heros.

This goes alongside the joy I had leveling up, and reaching the next border until finally capping at 5 stars diamond border. I seriously was hoping Overwatch 2 was going to add new played time borders. I understand why they were removed.(apparently people being ridiculed and judged based on played time…???) They could have at least added new borders and if people didn’t want that shown, could just disable it alongside the stats when setting your profile to private. You can imagine my sadness when they were removed entirely. I love prestige systems that you can show off. It’s one of my favorite things certain games sometimes have.

TL;DR: Stats of console players that merged with PC have lost MANY hours on their accounts and it STILL hasn’t been fixed.

Please give us an update.

3 Likes

My hours played showed how involved I was in playing the game for all those years just to be taken away. People could check my profile and see I was an experienced player other than just my rank.

2 Likes

Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I believe one of my posts is already in there, just in case you double up on it by accident😉

Thank you for the acknowledgement!

1 Like

Ah my mistake, thanks for notifying me. I’ll remove this post and keep your first post in my list.

1 Like