Consistent FPS Drops/Lagging

Hi all, I’m loosing my mind on why my PC and/or game keeps encountering FPS drops during game play. I sit comfortably at around 250FPS for most of my gaming (anywhere from 2-4hrs per day) but have been encountering drops down to 40-60FPS which effectively blurs my entire screen and makes game play go jittery for a couple of seconds before spiking directly back up to around 250FPS, virtually making the game unplayable especially during intense team fights.

I’ve done various searches online to try and find solutions and have tried and tested many of the mentioned to no avail. I run all graphics in game on low as well.

My PC specs are;

Windows 10 Version 1909
Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41Ghz
16.0 GM RAM
NVIDA GeForce RTX 2080
Samsung 27" CRG5 240Hz Curved Gaming Monitor

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Unfortunately your specs are not enough to make any educated guesses as to what’s happening. Instead, you should always include a DxDiag with any technical issue thread.

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Thank you. Please see pastebin hash code below :slight_smile:

/8rtaVnq3

Try disabling the Origin Web Help Service, as well as the Game Scanner Service from Razer. I imagine you had a Razer peripheral at some point, so consider these steps also: