Consider the Following: Prostate Cancer Reinhardt

That could work, though most men don’t usually get checked until they’re in their 50’s so Reinhardt would be a good choice too

1 Like

I’d like to see an ALS ice bucket emote. The movement has really died down from a few years ago but they still need money. It’s a very underfunded organization.

This isn’t a new idea tbf.

Not a new idea, but it’s still not a bad idea.

any Male hero would work.

No, Baptiste is male Mercy.

I’m down but it wouldn’t sell because it’s about men

what? pls explain this. although i might be afraid of the answer.

Looks at Genji-related anything uh huh

I’m hurt by this. I’m sure it would sell regardless of the hero simply because of where it’s going

1 Like

Yes!

It would be nice to do, but at the same time due to what’s happening with by father I’ll never donate money to cancer again.

Let’s raise a fist to all those Husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons. Because in the end, we all have to worry about prostate cancer.

1 Like

It would sell, yes, and as someone who loves a lot of those weird heroes like Sigma and Symm I’d absolutely buy a charity skin for any of them. But Reinhardt would sell very well, inarguably but sadly better than some less popular picks, and when it comes to donating money to charity it’s generally best to get the biggest demographic possible to donate (one of the reasons Pink Mercy was so successful was because it targeted the relatively massive demographic of Mercy players).

I’m always in for more charity events, but I don’t think this one will doe as well as the first one.

I think the first one did so well because it had Mercy, which is a very popular hero. Reinhardt doesn’t has her popularity.

But again, I’m always in for charity events, and prostate cancer is a pretty common disease, so that one will definitely gets my support.

Women have a gland that is similar in function to the male prostate. It accounts for a very small portion of cancer in women.

I love this idea! I also would like to see Rien in a rocket-propelled wheelchair.

I love this idea 100%. I adored Pink Mercy and would love more charity events. I even wrote a forum post listing more ideas as well :slight_smile:

I’d rather stick to more gender neutral events in the future. I’d rather move to be more inclusive and not push for exclusion of charity causes.