Connection and Log-In Problems

I keep getting randomly disconnected, and while I can live with that, what annoys me is the fact that when it happens, I can’t log back in due to the Login button being grayed out and not working. I can enter my username and password, but I can’t login due to the button not working. It doesn’t work when I try the Enter key either.

Hi there,

When you try logging back in are you entering your full Battle.net email address for your account name? Or are you using your BattleTag nickname?

The Login button will only light up if you have entered a full email address. Alternatively you can exit fully out of the game and hit the Play button from the Blizzard app again, which will log you in automatically using the username and password from the app itself.

Also, if you’d like to try and prevent the disconnections from happening further I’d recommend starting with our connection troubleshooting steps for Overwatch.

1 Like

Oh. I was using the BattleTag. I did not know I was supposed to use the Email. I guess that’s what happens when you play off and on at Random. Thanks for letting me know.