Congratz on making Tracer a nightmare again

I’ve really got to ask how these 3m are making this much of a difference for people? She still has the same spread and still operates and is dealt with in the same way. Pick up a hero better than Tracer. There are several.

The half-skills are at it again, Chief.

People mad that Tracer is not an absolute throw pick.

Git gud.

5 Likes

Tracer actually has multiple counters. If your going against a tracer, just switch to a counter. Stun her with McCree, Hook her with hog, Sleep her with ana. Adding onto this chase her with winston.

don’t forget dive healer buffs and Moira/Bap/Brig nerfs

1 Like

Yeah what even was up with that Baptiste nerf? He’s not even that good.

2 Likes

Probably trying to force dive again

Because forced metas work so well… oh Blizzard, when will you learn?

3 Likes

Do you, by any chance, work at NASA?

3 Likes

Thats the point. Tracer is a 1v1 hero. She’s a dueler. She is usually the best in 1v1s. Her downside is her low health pool and the fact that any stun guarantees her kill. Use a doomfist, ana, sigma, orisa, mccree, brigitte, roadhog, or sombra to counter her.

^ she can be at a much safer distance against those big targets now, besides sombra if she can reliably get near her, also both tanks are nerfed so theyll have a harder time than before I bet

No Risk High reward play
Again making several DPS useless

Pulse bomb to 400 would have been a good but
but no

1 Like

Saying that about Tracer is straight up blasphemy and I have a great feeling you have very little time on her.

Dude just click on her head 4head.

4 Likes

My problem is tracer smurfs. Just had a gm in diamond playing her.

As mercy, this wasn’t exactly fun

1 Like

I meant after this buff , not before it
A less spread buff would have been fine, you still need to get up close, the better aim you have the more rewarding

Tracer simply outranges every single viable counter;
that used to counter her before this
Both Sigmas rock and primary can no longer reach her at 13m
Hanzo arrows, being projectiles are much harder to land
You get a whole 6m to stay out of Flashbang’s max range previously being 3
and another 7m out of the Shield bash range

Whereas this wasn’t the case before this buff, you had a much lesser effective range where you needed to play carefully around stuns. Now it’s just too easy

2 Likes

If you’re any good on hitscan, I’ve got about three dozen Tracer heads over my mantle today with McCree. Flashbang + headshot and back to spawn with 'er. It’s quite effective.

1 Like

I like how overbuff has the pickrate increasing from ~0.9 to ~1.5. The winrate tanks from 47% to 42%. Not that overbuff matters, but ya’ll will get upset even if Tracer ends up perfectly balanced.

2 Likes

I remember when people said this about Mercy it spawned a lot of memes, but I guess Tracer is less mobile…?

Honestly the only time I get stomped by a Tracer is from a Tracer main with golden weapons.

Any other Tracer I see just dies in 2 seconds.

God I love the forum Tracist hysteria.
I hope you all leave this game for good.

1 Like