Congratz on making Tracer a nightmare again

That is literally because of your rank.

I haven’t played enough since the new buff to have a clear idea of if it was too much or not, but to claim she’s fine because no one in Silver is able to kill her is kind of a terrible argument because (and I mean no offense by this) most people in silver either have terrible aim, terrible gamesense, or a mix of both.

4 Likes

The problem with Tracer is that playing against her feels like bulls***. Even if she is not OP technically (and has exploitable weaknesses), dealing with her will always feel annoying and gimmicky to most players.

Sure, she requires tons of skill, but she is so fast and deal so much damage at once that you feel you actually need greater gamesense and aim to deal with her than she needs to deal with you and escape safely. Unless you are playing something like Moira of course. But if you are playing let’s say Zen or Ana, this is how you feel, and rightfully so.

9 Likes

I just played Roadhog for about 4 hours into a good amount of Tracer. The skill matchup feels exactly the same. If she’s 3 more meters or not, I’ve got to hit the hook or the shot. That’s the nature of the game. Some heroes you’ve got to hit your shots, rely on your team, or get punished. Playing against Tracer is exactly the same as before with maybe a smidge more difficulty.

There’s a lot of tracers in FFA right now. They’re getting annihilated by the McCrees though so meh.

???

no she isn’t???

Oh don’t start with the Diamond players know it better bs. I’m literally only in Silver because I play solo heals. I can’t carry anyone and I don’t claim to be better than you or anybody. It’s not my rank to say that the character isnt a problem. I watch enough of the YouTube videos to clearly see Tracer can be dealt with.

I climbed to where I am solo healing as a main healer. I hate the argument that healers can’t and don’t make a difference and can’t climb, and that you have to be grouped up with someone else in order to get out of a low rank. But that’s neither here nor there.

You’re claiming that in your games, which are Silver ranked gamed, Tracer isn’t an issue. But the new patch has only been live (Off PTR) for less than 12 hours. I would say the same thing to people claiming she’s OP while doing something like playing a hero she hard counters and refusing to switch, that it’s not a fair argument if she’s over taking them if they make no effort to counter her back.

I have no idea currently if it’s too much, or if it’ll make 0 difference, or even change the meta in the end because it’s something that will take weeks of adjustment until problems show up.

But when you argue she’s not a problem because your teammates (Whom are in Silver, which yes this does make a difference because of awareness, aim, map knowledge, new players, etc) ignore her or act like she’s unkillable isn’t a fair argument because it can be a whole different ballgame in different ranks because of the skill curve.

3 Likes

cracks knuckles time to practice my Brig game again

1 Like

Lol I dunked on every tracer I came across playing today as Genji, one of the worst heros in the game.

If you remember how to play against her this buff just makers her usable again.

2 Likes

tracer has always been easier and better than genji in general in all ways whats new
i mean for starters she CAN ayy lmao away

not as stupid as reapers or moiras ways but she still can

hit her?, she’s the squishiest hero, I killed a lot of them with Mercy just now lol

1 Like

It makes me happy because the same sheep who pretended McCree was broken will start calling for buffs. All according to plan, I am the puppet master.

I’m really annoyed at this change.

Tracer did NOT need it.

There was an old GM Tracer in a match I was doing earlier and he was decimating us. It wasn’t fun.

4 Likes

Why do you keep replying to me? Obviously you already stated your point. Agree to disagree

That’s how conversations work.

I usually just turn around.

4 Likes

They are in GM…what do you expect? If they are better than you, they’d be doing the exact same thing except slightly less efficiently.

tbh I wish they waited to see how nerfing double shield and buffing dive tanks would have translated before buffing Tracer.

8 Likes

I’d expect Blizzard to not buff a character in a ridiculous fashion.

3 Likes

You get one shot vs a person who can blink the moment they see you start your firing animation.

That is the issue there.

5 Likes